I’ve been at HOMTV today for well over 10 hours and I’m still here. My head hurts from staring at the computer screen for so long and I think I’m starting to lose my mind. But hey, I have a blog to write!
This week for some reason was super challenging for me. I don’t know why.
It could be because of a few reasons. This is the list I came up with:
1) My story was about flu shots and shots are my number one fear. Fun fact: Three nurses and my dad had to hold me down to get my shots when I was five. Yeah, true story.
2) It is difficult to get B-roll of shots and medical equipment.
3) I don’t know medical terminology very well, so it was difficult to understand and therefore, it was difficult to write.
4) I was given constructive criticism that I try too hard to sound like a reporter, so I tried super hard to not sound like I was trying too hard because I wanted to sound more natural and conversational. I’m not sure if that even made sense.
5) I really am losing my mind.
I don’t know what it was about this week, but like I said, it was definitely a challenge.
I was taught to never pass up a challenge and instead, to face it no matter what. I faced this week the best that I could and I hope my hard work, endless amount of hours put in, and continuous effort is paying off. Because I really am working my butt off and I will continue to. Even when I reach my goal, I will continue to work even harder than I ever did before.